Documents we will need
Thank you for your interest in Boleman Law Firm. We are honored to meet with you to determine what options are available and what we can do to help.
Please bring the documents listed below to your appointment. If you are unable to provide all of the documents, just bring what you have available. Most importantly we need to meet as soon as possible, so we can begin to work on some solutions.
- Proof of ID
- Proof of Social Security Number
- Pay stubs for the last six months (if you are unable to provide the entire six months, bring as many as you have available)
- Pay stubs for your spouse for the last six months (if you are unable to provide the entire six months, bring as many as you have available)
- Retirement and/or Social Security Benefit statements
- Last 2 years tax returns (state and federal with W-2 attached or 1099’s)
- Profit/Lost Statement for prior six months (if you are self-employed)
- Recent statement from your mortgage company regarding balance & payment
- Recent statement for additional mortgages (i.e. second mortgage, home equity, etc.)
- Most recent tax assessment for your home
- Year, make, model and mileage for all motor vehicles
- Loan information (recent statement from lender with balance & payment)
- Declaration page from your auto insurance policy with the lien holders listed
- Any paperwork regarding upcoming court dates, repossessions, IRS levy, garnishment, foreclosure notices, etc…
- Divorce Decree and/or Separation Agreement
- Please go to www.annualcreditreport.com and get your free annual credit report from any of the 3 major credit bureaus. If you are unable to obtain your free credit report, we can help you obtain a credit report when you come in for your appointment.
- Credit card statements
- Medical bills
- Any other loan information (i.e., title loans, payday loans)
- Any other bills or collection notices that you are receiving
Please bring as much information to the appointment as possible. If you are unable to gather all the documents, come to the appointment with what you have.
Please contact us if you have any questions. If you are unable to keep your appointment, please contact us to reschedule.